Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In 8/8

I had such a super busy day yesterday. I did weigh in though first thing in the morning. I have a nifty app I configured just for Wednesday Weigh Ins. I can take a screen shot and you can get all the nifty details from the picture.

Also, Roni over at Roni's Weigh (which you can find on my Favorite Travelers list on the right side of my page) is doing a wednesday weigh in on her blog where she is inviting anyone to post their weigh in that day in her comment section after she posts her Wednesday weigh in. Sounded fun for me and I love doing things as a group so click on over there if you would like to join us.

Bummer is I wasn't able to take pictures yesterday as the Hubs wasn't around to help me, I'll try to do them tonight or I might just move it to every other week for pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment