Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st Monthly Progress Photos

Ok so technically it has been 5 weeks since I started my journey but a ton of stuff happened and did not get to my photos on time. If you read my Wednesday Weigh In post you know the baby gave my iphone a bath..or should I say he drowned it :( Good news is a did not eat a big chocolate fudge cake over it.

While I await a replacement I am using my sons iTouch. Also getting with hubby did not work out so I had to take my photos solo and i did the best i could. I am posting all 5 week progress photos on this blog but you can head over to picture and stats to see day one compared to day 35.

ok so 35 day measurements are as follows:

Chest: 43.5"     -2.5"
Arm: 15.5"       -.5"
Waist 42"         -4"
Hips: 49.25"     -2.75"
Thigh: 27.5"      -.5"
Calf: 17"           -.25"  

Total inches lost:   10.5" !!!
Total Weight Loss:  12.1 !!


 35 days ago I had an almost 2 inch space before I could button them! Now they button, they are still tight and not wearable due to how uncomfortable they are, but I am sure I will be ready for them just as the Vegas heat starts to subside.



feeling stronger then I look :) I have plans to go with a friend this weekend to attempt to achieve one of my pebble moments I wanted to do for my birthday. Hike all 6 tunnels at Hoover Damn


I am starting a yoga class this Friday ( taking the class with my girls 1x a week)  and started a home kettlebell work out. I really do love swinging that kettlebell around but i am super sore today and only did the upper body work out. I would say that my immediate focus as far as body changes go is my waddle under my bicep. I also will be posting another pebble moment later ( the hubs took a picture on his phone so I need to get him to email it to me and I keep forgetting.

Starting to Love me, from the inside out...

No comments:

Post a Comment