Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In 9/5/12 - I am Who??

It has been a little over a month since my Journey began. I am still finding out who I am and what works best for me. What has been really interesting is finding out who I am. I will try to make this not complicated.

There is two of me (maybe more lol) For now we will stick with the two. The "fat" me and the "healthy" me. It is hard to know who I really am these days. I will try to explain, I have done or mostly not done things because of my weight. Things I am not comfortable doing because I am fat. Then there is the health proportionate me ( trying to avoid using "skinny" because its so much more then that). So I am trying to clear the lines of who or what I am, am I really a homebody who likes to hide in the house and be a hermit? or do I want to get out in the sunshine and live life and experience new things. I am sure there is a balance between the two but it is still a confusing time.

I have spent so many years adapting my life and my marriage to being overweight. I married someone who is not spontaneous and does not like to stray far from home on a regular basis, and is very comfortable without change in our lives. Now as I feel better and healthier I want to get out and go and the hubs not so much. I didn't realize that changing my health would have such an impact on my life and marriage. This is just the tip of the iceberg and not sure where this will lead. But I pray the hubs will join me and embrace a different life, full of experiences and a life that is active and exciting. He is eager to start the reboot scheduled for the 15th so I am more full of hope that we will have a new healthy life together :)

Baby dunked my iphone in water :( so I am using my sons itouch..i am sooooo sad. couldn't tweet my food and do a lot of things. I had to install the app on his itouch and re put the info. I also took pictures today and measurements and will post this in a new post after I publish this one.

On to the numbers, lost a -.5 difference. it is a small loss but a loss non the less :)



No comments:

Post a Comment